Monday, January 28, 2008

Crawling?!?!





As a lot of you know Ayden is not very mobility minded. In other words, at 10 months she is perfectly content to just sit on the floor and then screech and lift her arms if she needs to be moved somewhere else. While everyone else is learning to crawl, pull up and creep Ayden simply smiles and gets carted around like the Queen of Sheba.

This weekend she finally started to show signs of mobility. Although she didn't actually move her legs she did start dragging herself across the floor towards toys that were out of reach. Between that and the fact that she's rocking back on her knees and lurching forward onto her face I think we are mere days away from actual crawling!! I know that I'll regret my excitement over this soon, and a massive babyproofing campaign is in our near future but I can't help it. It is just so incredible to watch the progression of this little person as she grows up.

I'll get pictures up soon of the kiddo and her new skills :)

No comments: