Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet!!!!!

I can't believe it! After posting last night that we had lost Addy's birthday pictures I came into work this morning and found a couple on my other laptop! What luck



This was about the most awake she was all night. Poor baby, in the video she is whining most of the night. Also not being a fan of chocolate the cake was a bit of a let-down. We basically smeared that on her face so we could get the required, first birthday, cake face picture.


The cake was the best part. I found a coloring page on PBS online, printed it out and voila!! Okay I said voila like I actually made that. I meant voila, I took it to a cake designer who did a fantastic job making it look just like my awkward attempts to describe what I wanted. All in all it was a good birthday, Addy got lots of fun presents and most importantly got TWO parties with all her favorite people in the world

No comments: