I got tagged today and while I never fill these things out and post them I am ridiculously bored at work. So the three people that read this blog are going to have to suffer through this one :)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I swear I could eat poop if it had a blue cheese crust
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Are you kidding me? What kind of question is that? Of course not! I don't have a death wish.
3. Do you own a gun? No. Nate desperately wants one for "our protection" but I am terrified that I'll wake up one night for a pee and get shot. Not that I don't trust my man but he does tend to get a little jumpy when things go bump in the night
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? No flavor, just good ol plain Diet Coke
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Terrified! Going to the doctor for me almost always means they will find something they've never seen that has a 1 in 1 million chance of happening. Ever heard of auto immune hemolytiuc anemia? I rest my case.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? As long as they are covered in chili, cheese, mayo and onions I'm a fan
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, although its not really Christmas until my Dad has made us all sit through a viewing of "It's a Wonderful Life"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice and then coffee, always in that order
9. Can you do push ups? Yes but not a lot of them
10. Age? 28
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My first engagement ring. Nate couldn't afford a fancy ring when he proposed so he got me a plain band with diamonds. Some months later when he could swing the ring he wanted he bought it and proposed again. I used the first engagement ring as my wedding band since it had such a great story and such sentimental value
12. Favorite hobby? Can sleeping count as a hobby? I need my doctor recommended 8 hours a night!
13. Favorite Actor? Gerard Butler. A big strapping man with a Scottish brogue, be still me heart
14. Do you have A D D? No but I'm married to someone who does
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Squinty eyes that disappear when I smile.
16. Middle name? Caroline
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
I can't wait to go home and see Addy
I forgot to take anything out of the freezer to thaw this morning
I really hope that they tell us who is in the coffin on LOST tonight
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
20. Current worry? That the bubble will pop. Things are going scarily well right now and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop
21. Current hate right now? The guy who sits behind me at work. He doesn't have an inside voice so I'm listening to him scream about a storage cluster and he farts. A lot
22. Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Hanging out with "the Gang"
24. Where would you like to go? Everywhere!! I can't think of a place I wouldn't go if someone handed me a ticket
25. Name three people who will complete this? None, I'm not mean enough to do this in an email and then force other people to delete it.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes. And I love to shuffle in them. What is it about slippers that make me shuffle?
27. What shirt are you wearing? A baby blue Henley, it was clean
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I sleep really close to the edge of the bed and with satin sheets I'm always mortally close to sliding off the side of the bed onto the floor
.29. Can you whistle? I can but I don't. I tend to whistle through my front teeth (thanks Dad!) so I look like a beaver when I do it. Very unattractive
30. Favorite color? All shades of blue
31. Would you be a pirate? In a heartbeat! When I was pregnant I used to dream about being a pirate every night. I miss those dreams, it was a swashbuckling adventure every night
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I sing along to CD's. Right now its Jack Johnson and "Across the Universe" soundtrack. I'll have to switch out soon though before Nate goes postal
33. Favorite girl's name? Chloe. I begged for this to be Addy's name but Nate maintained his veto rights for 9 months. (don't get me wrong I LOVE Addy's name) 6 months after she was born Nate turned to me one night and said "You know the name Chloe is really growing on me" ARGH!! To little to late!
34. Favorite boy's name? Jack, and thankfully one of the only names Nate and I agree on. If we have a boy it'll be a no-brainer.
35.What's in your pocket right now? My debit card and hair rubberband
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Nate singing old DC Talk songs last night. I almost wet my pants when he threw in the corresponding dance moves
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't think I ever had character bed sheets. Maybe that's what's wrong with me!!!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Right now its a tie between breaking my elbow at 25 getting throw off a horse and tearing my ACL two months ago on a ski trip. I have a feeling both of those are going to twinge when it rains the older I get
39. Do you love where you live? I like Nashville. It's a great city but it's been three years now and I'm starting to get the itchy feet
40. How many TV's do you have in your home? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? Tippie, no contest
42. How many dogs do you have? 1 named Wednesday. The cutest little lame weenie dog you've ever seen!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Half of my customers. Although they are all IT nerds who never see girls and have NO idea what I look like. I'm just the perky girl on the phone who fixes their problems
44. What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter series, Little House on the Prairie series, Sex Lives of Cannibals. Honestly I can't pick a favorite. I love to read, anything anytime.
45. Where were you born? Forth Worth TX
46. What is your favorite candy? Skittles
47. Favorite Sports Team? Tennessee Titans
48. What song would you want played at your funeral? Bohemian Rhapsody. That song has been present during all the best moments of my life and nothing can shake a bad mood faster than belting out every word while headbanging. I not only want it played at my funeral but everyone has to sing along too
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's trash day, thank goodness cause the garage is starting to reek